Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Hopp til navigering Hopp til søk
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare er et førstepersonsskytespill utviklet av Infinity Ward og utgitt av Activision.
Sitater fra spillet[rediger]
- Gaz: Good news first. The world's in great shape. We've got a civil war in Russia, government loyalists against Ultranationalist rebels, and 15,000 nukes at stake.
- Cpt. Price: Just another day at the office.
- Gaz: Khaled al-Asad. Currently the second-most powerful man in the Middle East. Word on the street is that he's got the minerals to be top dog down there. Intel's keeping an eye on him.
- Price: And the bad news?
- Gaz: We've got a new guy joining us today, fresh out of Selection. His name's Soap.
- Cpt. Pelayo: I'm hit!... Keating is KIA! Hostiles moving in fast! I could sure use some help down here!
- Outlaw Two-Five: Hold on, we're coming to ya.
- Lt. Vasquez: We got 90 seconds, Jackson! Get the pilot! No one gets left behind! Jackson! Pull her out of there and get back to the LZ! Do it! [Jackson bærer Pelayo ut fra helikoptervraket] Get to the Seaknight! We'll hold down these corners. Go!
- Outlaw Two-Five: Lt. Vasquez, this is Outlaw Two-Five, now would be a good time to get the hell outta here, over.
- Vasquez: Roger that, we're on our way!
- Command: Outlaw, this is Command. We have a probable nuclear threat in the capital. Proceed to the minimum safe distance until the all clear is given by the NEST team. [få øyeblikk senere, mens helikopteret drar ut av byen] All callsigns, this is Command. We have a confirmed nuclear threat in the city. NEST teams are attempting to disarm. I repeat- [radiosignalet kutter mens atombomben detoneres]
- SSgt. Griggs [om al-Asad]: Well, we got that bastard.
- Cpt. Price: Still, he's not the one responsible for killing your Marines. Sorry, mate.
- Gaz: Imran Zakhaev, eh? That man's a ghost. Intel says he's gone underground.
- Price: Well I got a plan to find him.
- Griggs: I'm listening... daddy's boy!
- Price: Zakhaev's son. Commander of the Ultranationalist forces in the field... rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The loyalist Kamarov has got a location on the kid.
- Griggs: Uh, and the little punk will know how to find Zakhaev?
- Gaz: The sins of our fathers...
- Griggs: Heh, ain't it a bitch?